Do it yourself - a set for creativity
Material: special shaped book + rhinestones from resin
Size: 210 * 150 * 10 mm / 8.27inch * 5.91inch * 0.4inch
DIY Stages of Diamond Painting Production:
1. Open the box and check the special tools for diamond painting.
2. View the Color of Resin Diamonds in Coding Order.
3. Expand the above ribbon and you will see many characters that correspond to the color code.
4. Resin rhinestones according to the corresponding color coding.
5. It is recommended that the resin diamond kit be filled faster.
6. In order to make a perfect diamond painting, place the drawings in one place, no need to leave diamonds in each line of characters.
7. To cut a good figure in the drawing, set the sorting array on the plane of the material above.
8. The seams should be flat, neat and without cracks.
9. After good work, the rest of the bonding corresponds to the diamond symbol.
This is a notebook for independent diamond painting, not finished, you need to complete it yourself.